As usual, super cute kids! Congratulations to Taylor on his baptism! Love days like that!
I didn't know Taylor got baptized. Why didn't I know about this! Tell him congrats even though it's WAY late! I LOVE that pic of the family with their beanies! Also, that picture of Kim dressed up like a boy. I LOVE this age!
Congrats to Taylor! Kimmy looks just like you, Janna. Not because she's dressed as a boy. ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
As usual, super cute kids! Congratulations to Taylor on his baptism! Love days like that!
I didn't know Taylor got baptized. Why didn't I know about this! Tell him congrats even though it's WAY late!
I LOVE that pic of the family with their beanies! Also, that picture of Kim dressed up like a boy. I LOVE this age!
Congrats to Taylor! Kimmy looks just like you, Janna. Not because she's dressed as a boy. ;)
Post a Comment